Black Axe Throwing Co are back in Belfast and we’re here to stay!!!
As seen on BBC2 with Nish Kumar, in The Scotsman and The Herald, Black Axe Throwing Co is thrilled to be opening their second venue at Cityside, the home of entertainment in Belfast.
Joining VR City and Lost City Adventure golf as part of the rapidly expanding experience offering at Cityside, Black Axe Throwing Co is going to take your night out to another level.
Building on the phenomenal success of their Edinburgh venue, Black Axe is fast becoming the best axe throwing experience out there. Fast paced, energetic and brilliant fun for all, urban axe throwing great night out with friends.
Hailing from the backyards of Canada, urban axe throwing is one of the fastest growing social activities in the US. It is perfect for a group night out, suitable for anyone from 16 to 116 years old!
From the basic techniques to trick shots and high-stakes competitions, our expert instructors promise to help you every step of the way, and show you a good time doing it.
Opening on Friday 13th 2019
Get your tickets booked now!
- WHO – Black Axe Throwing Co
- WHAT – Urban Axe Throwing comes to Belfast Expert tuition from skilled instructors Exciting
new social activity Great for groups, couples or those wanting to improve their skills Perfect
Christmas Party activity – challenge your colleagues to a competition!
- WHEN – We are launching to the public Friday 13th September 2019
- WHERE – City Side Retail Park, 100 – 150 York St, Belfast BT15 1WA
- HOW – Ticket link: https://www.citizenticket.co.uk/event/black-axe-x-belfast/
- MEDIA HANDLES – Insta/FB: @blackaxethrowingco
- WEBSITE – currently being updated launches mid September
What’s the deal with Axe Throwing?
Axe throwing is one of the fastest growing urban sports in the US and Canada Described by The Times as ‘the new 10 pin bowling’ We are the first dedicated urban axe throwing venue in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Who’s doing it?
- Axe throwing is one of the fastest growing urban sports in the US and Canada
- It’s currently aired in the US on ESPN networks
- Described by The Times as ‘the new 10 pin bowling’
- A firm favourite of Vikings and Game of Throne fans
- We want to become the first dedicated urban axe throwing venue in Belfast following a successful pop-up at S13
- We hope to create an axe throwing league for our regular guests with a hope of sending some home grown talent off to compete on the world stage!
Feedback from our customers:
- “My girlfriend definitely kicked my ass, she picked it up so fast and was two handed Viking throwing like a beast!”
- “Great fun, superb staff. If you’ve never thrown an axe before you have to try this. If you have thrown an axe before you need to go to Black Axe and throw some more.”
- “This is so much fun, I can’t recommend it more, the staff were awesome and getting to grips with it so quickly surprised the hell out of me, highlight of my trip to Scotland!”
Please get in touch for any further info or picture requests